Tuesday, March 25, 2008

EASTER 2008

We decorated Easter eggs. Mommy made me do it in my underwear so that I wouldn't get any of the dye on my clothes
These two were my favorite. I loved my eggs. I even took them to bed with me at night.
We had an Easter egg hunt on Sat. morning. This was one of the eggs I found! I was so proud of myself
Cole liked looking for Easter eggs too!!
This egg is my favorite!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

She is soooo cute, love the idea of dying eggs in your underwear:)

Chris,Cheryl, Anna Kate and Elin said...

Haha I like that you made her do it in her panties! They are so cute.

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! nice undies Makalynn...someday you will LOVE that picture!!

Amber said...

Melissa- Come on now..some new pictures :) :)...your friends and family need you to update. Easter is LOOOOOONG gone.